Effective Date: November 15, 2012
This Service Level Agreement ("SLA") is a policy governing the use of MX Guarddog's anti-spam and anti-virus service under the terms of service for MX Guarddog and users of MX Guarddog services. This SLA applies separately to each parent domain (and associated child domains) using MX Guarddog. We reserve the right to change the terms of this SLA with 30 days notice.
MX Guarddog will use commercially reasonable efforts to make MX Guarddog available on a global scale with a trailing 30 day uptime percentage of at least 99.95% during the service period. In the event MX Guarddog does not meet the uptime percentage commitment for any period, you will be eligible to receive a 100% service credit for tokens consumed during the trailing 30 days prior to outage.
Letting good mail in, and keeping bad mail out.
This SLA does not apply to any unavailability, or performance issues:
- caused by factors outside of our reasonable control, including any force majeure event or Internet access or related problems beyond the demarcation point of MX Guarddog;
- resulting from any actions or inactions of you or any third party;
- resulting from your equipment, software or other technology and/or third party equipment, software or other technology (other than third party equipment within our direct control);
- arising from suspension or termination of your right to use MX Guarddog in accordance with our terms of service.
Service Credit Request
To receive a service credit, you must submit a request via email (contact us). To be eligible, the credit request must
- (i) include your parent (primary) domain name;
- (ii) be sent from your domain's registered postmaster;
- (iii) include the dates and times of each service outage that you claim to have experienced;
- (iv) be received by us within thirty (30) business days of the last reported incident in the SLA claim.
If the service outage is confirmed by us and is less than 99.95% for the 30 day service period, we will issue the service credit to you within one billing cycle following the month in which the request occurred.